Friday 12 July 2013

ootd | here comes the sun

dungarees: New Look | striped t-shirt: Forever 21 | backpack: Primark | daisy headband: Primark | boots: Kurt Geiger







Apparently I do outfit of the days now. Complete with song lyrics for the title because, y'know, I'm so deep (still don't get to see my face though, ha). Today I forced myself to go outside since it's so sunny (and I feel guilty staying indoors) and ending up going for a walk in the countryside with a friend. Some Fentimans and my trusty point 'nd shoot camera went in the backpack, and off we strolled to appreciate the gorgeous scenery that 99% of the time is being rained upon. Came across some unicorns horses too, aren't they majestic creatures (but fo' realzies, that white one should be a unicorn).
After pining for a pair of dungarees for such a long time, I finally came across my perfect pair. Maybe the shorts are a little too short but I can live with that, the hugee pocket on the bib more than makes up for it - seriously, I feel like a kangaroo with that thing. I picked up the daisy headband (£1.50) and backpack (£9) on my latest trip to Primark as they were such bargains and I couldn't leave them behind, although combined with my braids and dungarees I may look a little too much like an overgrown toddler.
 Ah well.

Currently playing this on repeat.

So yeah this is a thing now. Want me to keep doing it?

13 comments:

  1. Love that backpack! I've been teaming up my pinafore, backpack and sandals recently so I know what you mean about feeling like an overgrown toddler haha but it somehow just works.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what your makeup was but I think a bright red lipstick would look gorgeous to that outfit of yours.

    I bet that horse is a unicorn! Did you read the book "The Last Unicorn"? Most people don't recognise a unicorn but see it as a white horse with a spot on its forehead. Like this one! They're real! :D

    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually wore a bright pink lippie, but i agree, a red would look great! i haven't read that book, i must put it on my 'to read' list xo

      Delete
  3. I love that backpack you have!!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Let me know!

    Newest Post:How to wear one summer scarf in 5 different ways

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog, I discovered it on MichellePhan.com in a comment actually... I was wondering if you had any tips about starting/ using your blog? love mimi xx
    mimichigo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That backpack is so cute I can't believe it's from Primark! I like how you did an outfit of the day along with pictures or what you actually did, rather than just some pics of you in front of a wall, definitely keep doing it hun xx

    Blush & Bunting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! i couldn't believe how cheap the backpack was, such a bargain xo

      Delete
  6. Oh I love Fentimans drinks, I had one today their dandylion and burdock one :D Yummy! Love the daisy band in your hair too :)

    (thanks for sending your link to me in the #bbloggers chat tonight - now following!)

    Georgina
    Makeup Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos - I really adore your backpack too! I really want to get a rucksack, they look so effortless and beautiful :)

    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty photos! I love the dungaree look, I really want some :)
    Fentimans make amazing drinks!!

    Amy xx
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit, and lovely pictures! I love your floral headband. :)

    neonblondex.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Overalls!! And i especially love the floral headband!
    I'm now your new follower ^^ do you want to check out my blog and maybe follow back?

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete